Friday, December 5, 2008

The Green Machine

When we started this project the family discussed what colour the X7 was going to be. Well, the boys wanted orange with black roof ("Too fast, too furious" ring a bell?) but the boss (wife) came up with apple green (she is either a greenie or likes Kermit the frog ... I suspect the frog) so apple green it is (the boys will get over it ... one day). I have these photos from a while back when I was searching the web so this is what it will look like.


I'm trying to keep it pretty much original but looking at the photos, the larger mag wheels do look good. So, I've done some calculations courtesy of the web and using low profile tyres I can go from 13" to 15" wheels without changing the 13" wheel specs. So we will go with 15" wheels.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would have stayed with orange myself. But green doesn't look to bad, it's unique though.